Wednesday 19 September 2012

My heart is strong!

I watch the sun go down, out of my window pretending shy,
I put my hand against the light, give in before i try,
Its a fools game they say, less fool felt at heart yet why,
Should i stop give up, stay put and let the feeling pass by,

I wish i could rather fight, till the last moment of sigh,
I would know if i failed, but the least i'd give it a try,
The sky reduces to night, the day just past bidding goodbye,
A hope is to do better, wake up and let the remorse die,

Even if i don't know what is right, i won't regret when i cry,
I will let the tears fall, unaware ignorant i won't lie,
Too soon or too late it'd be, to speak i won't sly,
My heart is strong trust me, you promise hate so would i.

3 comments:

  1. Really agreed with esha here.. through literature you mske people smile, laugh, cry, sad ... every feeling you make us go through in your poems which are intented to :)))))

    ReplyDelete