Sunday 30 September 2012

Pushing my buttons.

The night seems to settle without the moon, a dream ended up too rough,
I wouldn't care for a little walk now, you couldn't lead me through the tough,
A fallacy sits deep inside me now, assured of all its bluff,
Reaching out amidst the black, i can foresee striking a muff,

Shivering into a feeling of cold, i sit wondering almost buff,
Dimming lights of the night, all going out on me in a snuff,
At far end there is hope, a deeper feeling escaping the slough,
My insides speak out loud yet, the sound comes out too gruff,

In time i fore seek alike, a stranger sits alone buttoned up to his cuff,
looking down drown into sorrow, breathing hard without a chuff,
Saying a lot have i learnt in vain, I couldn't escape them but scuff,
Pushing my buttons all this time, imagine a life simple enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment