Friday 21 September 2012

This fall.

This day i watch the skies go blue, this night shall be mine,
A sparkle of light is in my eyes, a deeper thought so divine,
Watch me turn the odds, of be spoken them shrine,
The truth i am to false, I am the odd one in line,

Until now i have seen but worse, it is time i decline,
A fate full of sorrow and misery, well knit into a twine,
I could bear all the pain, i could take it to my spine,
Spare me of my tears oh human, i can no more act fine,

I wake up to his light, i cry far loud for a sign,
For my faith is in him, i so may seem bit grine,
For those who judge but too soon, a revelation is to define,
This fall i may rise, i shall fall but to shine.

3 comments:

  1. Very well written... I liked the flow and the clarity with which your words painted a picture of hope..

    ReplyDelete
  2. "For my faith is in him".
    Awesome :)

    ReplyDelete